Blueberry-Banana Cheesecake Cups
Ingredients• Gardenia Blueberry Muffin – 3 packs
• Cream cheese – ¼ cup
• All purpose cream -1/2 cup
• Condensed Milk – ¼ cup
• Banana – 1 pc
Procedure1. Get a piece of Gardenia Blueberry Muffin, cut the top part and scrape a small portion to create a space in the middle.
2. Lightly toast the muffin and the excess crumbs for 3 to 5 mins. Remove and set aside.
3. To create the filling: whip together cream cheese, all purpose cream and condensed milk.
4. To assemble: thinly slice the banana and place one slice inside the muffin, add the toasted crumbs and top with the cream cheese mixture. Finish off with some chocolate syrup.
5. Chill for a few minutes then serve.