Butter Toast Crumble
Ingredients2 cups Buttered Toast, crushed
1 cup melted butter
2 cartons all-purpose cream
1 can condensed cream
1. Mix melted butter and the crushed buttered toast.
2. Transfer it on a container and spread evenly forming the 1st layer.
3. Refrigerate for the crust to solidify.
4. For the cream filling, mix two cartons of all-purpose cream and one can of condensed milk.
5. Add it refrigerated crust.
6. Top it with some crushed buttered toasts before refrigerating overnight.
7. Serve chilled.