Gardenia Apple Cinnamon Wheat Raisin Disks
Ingredients12 slices Gardenia High Fiber Wheat Raisin Loaf
1 pc. Apple ( medium size, thinly sliced )
4 tbsp. Peanut Butter
1/4 cup Brown Sugar
Ground Cinnamon ( to taste )
Procedure1. Prepare cinnamon sugar mixture by mixing both ingredients in a clean bowl. Mix well.
2. Using a cookie cutter, cut a slice of Gardenia High Fiber Wheat Raisin Loaf into disks.
3. Spread peanut butter on 1 face of the bread and sprinkle 1 tsp cinnamon sugar mix.
4. Place in over toaster for 3 minutes or until sugar melts.
5. Remove from oven then put apple slices on top.
6. Sprinke a little bit of cinnamon sugar for presentation. Serve.