Gardenia Cheezy Beef Nachos
Ingredients6 slices Gardenia Gardenia Classic White Bread
250 g Lean ground beef
1 pc Red onion (medium size), chopped
1 pc Green Bell Pepper (medium size), cubed
1 pc Tomato, seeded and cubed
1 Tbsp Vegetable oil
1/4 cup Kraft Cheez Whiz Original
Salt and Pepper to taste
Procedure1. Heat oil in pan. Saute onions and add in ground beef.
2. Season mixture with salt and pepper. Cook beef until brown in color. Set aside.
3. Toast bread slices until slightly brown in color.
4. Cut bread quarterly. Set aside.
5. Place tpasted bread at the bottom part of the bowl. Top with cooked ground beef and tomatoes.
6. Drizzle with cheese spread.