Gardenia Crema de Fruta
Ingredients1 Gardenia Double Delight Strawberry and Blueberry Loaf
2 Boxes All-Purpose cream
1 Can condensed milk
1 Can Fruit Cocktail, drained
1 Sachet gelatin powder
Procedure1. Prepare the cream mixture by mixing the cream with 1 can of condensed milk in a bowl.
2. Place 2 slices of bread that will fit into the container.
3. Add the cream mixture and layer again with two slices of bread.
4. Do this until the container is filled.
5. Top with fruits from the drained fruit cocktail.
6. Store in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Prepare gelatin glaze:
1. Use a gelatin sachet and follow the instructions at the back of the packaging.
2. Pour the gelatin over the layers of bread to add glaze.
3. Store in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours.
4. Serve chilled.