Gardenia Salad on Toasted Bread
Ingredients4 slices Gardenia High Fiber Whole Wheat Bread
1 Tbsp Cooking Oil
1 cup Luncheon Meat ( cut into strips)
1/2 cup white onion( cut into wedges)
1 cup Romaine Lettuce ( torn into small pieces)
2 Tbsp Cherry Tomatoes ( sliced into wedges)
1 tsp Black olives (sliced)
1/4 cup Grated cheese
Thousand Island Dressing ( as topping)
Procedure1. Heat oil in a pan .
2. Add luncheon meat and onion, cook for 8 to 10 minutes. Set aside
3. Toss together lettuce , tomatoes, olives and grated cheese
4. Heat wheat breadin an oven toaster until crisp.
5. Place 1 Tbsp cooked luncheon meat on top of Wheat Bread. Top with 1/4 cup
lettuce mixture .
6. Drizzle with thousand Island dressing.