Gardenia Salmon Club Sandwiches
Ingredients4 slice of Gardenia Slim N’ Fit
3 tbsp lite mayonnaise
5 tbsp minced fresh basil
1 tsp grated lemon peel
3 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
4 pcs skinless salmon fillets
1 small red onion, sliced
8 tomato slices
8 lettuce leaves
8 bacon strips
Procedure1. Mix mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons of basil, and lemon peel in small bowl.
2. Mix the remaining basil, olive oil and lemon juice in large glass baking dish.
3. Add the oil mixture on the salmon; turn to coat.
4. Cover; chill for an hour. Sauté until onion is tender and beginning to brown.
5. Prepare the grill (medium-high heat). Grill fish until it gets opaque in center, (about 3 minutes per side).
6. Grill bread until golden brown (about 2 minutes per side).
7. Spread the mayo mixture over one side of bread slice and top each of the slices with bacon strips, tomato slices, onion, salmon fillet and lettuce leaves. Sandwich it using the remaining bread slices.