Pandesal Mushroom Pudding
Ingredients8 pcs. Gardenia Premium Pandesal
1/2 cup Milk
1 cup All Purpose Cream
(to taste) Salt
(to taste) Pepper
2 pcs. Egg
1 pc. Egg Yolk
1 tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
150g Shiitake Mushroom
2 tbsp Minced Garlic
1 tbsp Minced White Onion
1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
1 cup Milk
1 cup Cream
2 cups Grated Cheddar Cheese
Procedure1. In a bowl, Combine milk, cream, egg, egg yolk, salt & pepper, and Worcestershire sauce and mix well.
2. Slice the Gardenia Pandesal into cubes (4 pcs) and toast it until golden brown.
3. Cook the toasted pandesal into the milk mixture for 10 minutes.
4. Preheat a non-stick pan and add 2 tbsp of olive oil. Saute the garlic and onion until the onion becomes translucent. Add shiitake mushroom and then season it with salt and pepper. Set Aside.
5. Mix the mushroom mixture and soaked pandesal together and put it in a baking dish. Bake it on a preheated oven for 15 minutes at 140°C until the pudding is set and golden brown.
6. Top it with parmesan cheese and serve.
For the sauce-
1. On a sauce pan, heat the milk and cream until smoke appears.
2. Add the grated cheddar cheese and season it with salt and pepper.
3. Serve with the Gardenia Mushroom and garlic pudding.