Gardenia Lumpiang Shanghai Bread
by Gardenia Wellness Team
1 pack White Bread 600g regular slice bread
Lumpia Shanghai Mix
500g ground pork
50g carrots, grated or finely chopped
50g onion, finely chopped
50g garlic, grated or finely chopped
1 tbsp flour
salt & pepper to taste
1 cup Cooking Oil
1. Prepare shanghai mix. In a bowl, combine all ingredients.
2. Flatten each slice of White bread using rolling pin or a round bottle,
cut the edges ; keep in a covered container and set aside then spread shanghai mix on the bread.
3. Heat oil in a pan over medium heat .
4. Fry lumpia on each side, turn as needed until they are golden brown, about 2 or 3 mins.
5. Place on a strainer to drain excess oil
Serve hot .