Gardenia Tuna Maki Rolls
by Gardenia Wellness Team
6 slices Gardenia Classic White Bread
1 can (184g) tuna chunks in water,drained
¼ cup mayonaise
1 tbsp red bell pepper,chopped
1 tbsp green onions,chopped
6 slices cheese
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Mix together tuna,mayonnaise,bell pepper and onions. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
2. Spread mixture evenly over each slice of Gardenia Classic White Bread.
3. Place a slice of cheese then roll tightly.
4. Wrap roll in plastic wrap or aluminum foil and chill for at least 1 hour.
5. Slice into 1-inch pieces and serve cut-side-up to show filling.