Korean Egg Drop Sandwich
by Gardenia Wellness Team
3 slices Gardenia Classic White Bread
1 tbsp butter
1/4 cup Japanese Mayonnaise
1/8 cup Sliced Ham
1 pc Egg
dried parsley for garnish
1. Toast 3 slices of Gardenia Classic White bread and set aside.
2. In a non-stick pan, add butter and cook the egg.
To Assemble the sandwich:
1. Place 1 tbsp of mayonnaise onto 2 slices of bread.
2. Add cheese and place inside the container.
3. Add another slice of bread and add the ham.
4. Drop the scrambled egg onto the ham and top with Japanese mayonnaise and add dried parsley.
5. Serve and enjoy!