Maja Pan Blanca
by Gardenia Wellness Team
5 slices Gardenia Classic White Bread
1/4 Cup evaporated milk
1/2 Cup condensed milk
1 Cup coconut milk
1/8 Cup Cheddar Cheese
1/2 Cup Corn kernel
1. Pour the coconut milk in a bowl, add evaporated milk, condensed and white bread then
stir until all the ingredients are evenly distributed.
2. Simmer for 8 minutes then add corn kernel & cheddar cheese.
3. Allow to cook while stirring until the mixture reaches your desired thickness
4. Pour the mixture in a serving tray then arrange and flatten the top using a flat tool such as a
5. Allow to cool down then refrigerate for at least 1 hour
6. Garnish with cheddar cheese on top
7. Serve cold. Share and enjoy!