Pumpkin Spice Pie
by Gardenia Wellness Team
1 pack butter toast
½ cup melted butter
½ kg boiled squash
½ cup evaporated milk
¼ cup white and brown sugar
1 pc egg
¼ tsp (cinnamon, five-spice, nutmeg, cloves, ginger)
1. Crush toast using a blender.
2. Mix crushed toast with melted butter.
3. Mold the fine pulse toast into a tin.
4. Bake for 3-5 minutes.
5. To make the squash mixture, combine boiled squash, evaporated milk, sugar, egg, and spices in a
bowl. Mix until well-combined.
6. After baking the crust, pour the squash mixture in the middle. Cover with foil and bake for 10-15
7. Remove from the tin. Serve and enjoy!