Beef Gyudon Sandwich
Ingredients2 slices Gardenia White Bread
150g beef, sukiyaki cut
2 tbsp. soy sauce
2 tsp. sugar
1 tbsp. mirin
1tbsp ginger, minced
2 pcs eggs
1 tsp spring onion
1 tsp pickled ginger
1/2 pc onion, thinly slice
Procedure1. In a pan, saute the onion until translucent. Add beef and all the sauce ingredients.
2. Bring it to simmer and cook about 5 minutes or until sauce is reduced.
3. On a separate pan, heat up oil and cook scrambled eggs.
4. Immediately place 2 pieces of bread onto the egg mixture, coating each side on the still uncooked eggs. Allow to cook for 1-2 minutes.
"5. Flip the whole egg-bread toast, without breaking it. Add the beef gyudon one slice of bread, sprinkle some scallions and pickled
ginger. Then, fold the egg wings that hang over sides of the pieces of bread. Then, fold one slice of bread over the
second bread, hinging at the space between the two pieces of bread."
6. toast the sandwich for 1 more minute
7. Cut the sandwich in half and serve.