Banana Choco Panna Cotta
Ingredients1 pc Gardenia Choco Banana Muffin
1/2 cup All-purpose Cream
1 cup Fresh Milk
1 packet Gelatin
1/2 cups Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla
Procedure1. In a bowl, crumble gardenia muffin and place in a foil cup. Press gently to form a pie crust.
2. Bloom the gelatin by combining cold water and the gelatin in a cup.
3. In a pan, combine milk, cream, sugar, and vanilla and simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Add the gelatin and mix until it is dissolved.
5. Pour the mixture into the muffin crust and let it chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or until the mixture is set.
6. Place the mixed berries on top before serving.