Berry Cheesy Combination
Ingredients• Gardenia Cheese Buns – 1 pack
• Cream cheese frosting – 1 cup
• Strawberry Jam – ½ cup
• Cashew Nuts, chopped– ½ cup
• Pistachio – optional
Procedure1. Get 2 pieces of cheese buns.
2. Slice 1 piece in half, horizontally.
3. Flatten the top-half of the cheese buns with a rolling pin. Set aside.
4. Take the lower half and 1 whole piece of cheese buns and cook it in a waffle maker until golden brown.
5. To assemble: Spread cream cheese frosting on both cheese buns waffle, add strawberry jam and chopped nuts, sandwich the flattened cheese bun and serve.