Gardenia Bread Potato Cutlet
IngredientsGardenia Classic White Bread 8pcs
Potato ¾ cup
Ham ¼ cup
Onion 3 tbsp
Milk ¾ Cup
Breadcrumbs 1 pack
Procedure1. Get two slices of Gardenia Classic White Bread and dip the bread slices in milk. Squeeze out excess milk then set aside.
2. Make the filling by mixing the mashed potato, ham, onion and cilantro. Use salt and pepper to adjust the taste.
3. Put the filling in the middle of the Gardenia Classic White Bread slices.
4. Form into cylindrical shape by rolling the bread with the filling inside. Dip in beaten egg then bread crumbs.
5. Heat the oil in a pan. Fry the bread potato cutlet until golden brown.
6. Cut into slices then serve.