Gardenia Cheese Poppers
Ingredients1 pack Gardenia Classic White Bread
3 tbsp Cilantro
3 tbsp spring onion
3 tbsp butter
3 tbsp mozzarella cheese
3 tbsp oil
3 pcs eggs
Salt and pepper to taste
2 cups breadcrumbs
Procedure1. Flatten bread using a rolling pin and set aside
2. Mix the cilantro, spring onion, melted butter, salt and pepper into a small bowl.
3. Brush the mixture onto flatten bread and add cheese
4. Fold the bread covering the cheese, brush another layer of mixture onto the bread.
5. Dip the bread into egg then cover it breadcrumbs.
6. Fry the bread until golden brown.
7. Serve and enjoy!