Gardenia Chicken Shawarma
IngredientsGardenia Classic White Bread (Thick Slice)
1/4 Cucumber (julienne cut)
1/4 cup Onions(julienne cut)
1/2 cup Cabbage (julienne cut)
1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese (grated)
2 tbsp. Olive Oil 1 tbsp. Paprika
1 tbsp. Garlic 1 tbsp. Turmeric
Salt (to taste) 1 tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
Pepper (to taste)
1 tbsp. Cumin
1tsp. Lemon Juice
1/4 Olive Oil
Salt (to taste)
1. Flatten the bread and set aside.
2. Cut the chicken into fine stripes, then marinate and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or more.
3. To make the tahini sauce: In a mixing bowl, mix the garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, yogurt, salt and pepper.
4. In a non-stick pan, pan-fry the chicken.
5. Roll the bread into a cone-shaped, then place the chicken and vegetables top with cheese, tahini sauce and serve.