Gardenia Salmon Poke Burrito
Ingredients2 pcs Gardenia High Fiber Whole Wheat Bread Thick Slice, trim slides
60 g Salmon-Sashimi Grade, cube slice
For the Marinate:
2 tsp Lemon juice
2 tbsp Soy sauce
1 tbsp Rice Wine Vinegar
Pepper to taste
30 g Wakame, Japanese seaweed
30 g Mango, sliced thinly
30 g Cucumber, sliced thinly
5 g Spring onion
5 g Lollo Rosso/Lettuce of your own choice
ProcedureTo prepare wakame
1. Soak wakame seaweeds in hot water for 3-5 minutes until it expands. Drain the seaweeds and squeeze excess water.
To prepare the dressing
1. On a separate bowl, combint 30mL of rice wine vinegar, 1 tbsp of sugar, ¼ tsp of salt and mix together until it dissolves.
2. Combine seaweeds and dressing together and mix well.
To prepare the burrito
1. Prepare Gardenia High Fiber Whole Wheat Bread Thick Slice then trim the slides and save for later use.
2. Flatten out the trimmed bread using a rolling pin and set aside. Cover to prevent the bread from drying.
3. Place one sheet of Nori on top of the flattened bread and add lettuce, salmon