Gardenia Three-Way Wrapped Sausage
6 slices of Gardenia High Fiber Wheat Raisin
4 pcs sausage
2 T caramelized white onion
2 tsp mayonnaise
2 stalk of lettuce
Grilled red onion
Red bell pepper
Green bell pepper
Procedure1. Drizzle the sausage with olive oil, place in oven, bake for 5-10 minutes or until cooked.
2. Using a rolling pin, flatten the bread and set aside.
3. Once the sausage is cooked, place these on top of one flattened bread and roll it. Set aside.
4. In another flattened bread, spread mayonnaise and set aside. Get another flattened bread and place lettuce and caramelized onions on top of it.
5. To assemble, roll the flattened bread with lettuce in the rolled sausage. Repeat the same process for the third bread with mayonnaise.
6. Slice the rolled bread into half. Using a skewer, place one sausage roll at the bottom, followed by grilled onion, red and green bell pepper, then another sausage roll, cherry tomatoes, and green olives. Plate and serve.