Tuna Kalabasa Frankenstein Sandwich
Ingredients• NeuBake Superslice White Bread – 10 slices
• Canned Tuna, solid in water – 1 can, drained
• Squash (Kalabasa) – 2 cups, boiled and mashed
• All Purpose Cream – ¼ cup
• Salt and Pepper – to taste
Procedure1. Get 1 slice of NeuBake Superslice White Bread, using a cookie cutter cut the eyes and nose of Frankenstein, slit the mouth using a knife.
2. For the sandwich filling; mix the mashed squash, canned tuna, all purpose cream until well blended, add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Put the filling in 1 slice of NeuBake Superslice White Bread, top with the slice shaped into Frankenstein face, decorate.