WHEAT WHEAT BURGER
Ingredients1/4 Cup Ground Beef
1/2 Cups Ground Pork
1/4 Cup Chopped Red Onions
1/4 Cup Shredded Cheese
1 tbsp Worcestershire
1 slice Gardenia Wheat Bread ( Cut into cubes)
1 pcs. Fresh eggs
Salt and pepper to taste
1 tomato, thinly sliced
3 lettuce leaves
1 tbsp Mayonnaise
INGFREDIENTS: WHEAT BURGER BREAD
Gardenia Wheat Bread 3 slices
1 tbsp Butter
Procedure1. Trim 1 slice of Gardenia High Fiber Whole Wheat Bread and slice into cubes.
2. In a bowl, mix ground beef, ground pork ,egg, onion, wheat bread, Worcestershire, garlic, salt and pepper until well combined.
3. Scoop using 1 tbsp measuring spoon put in a clean plate, then Set aside
4. Pan fry or grill burger patties for about 5 - 7 minutes or until cooked.
5. Lay a slice of wheat bread and cut using a cookie cutter and spread with butter.
6. Toast for 3 to 5 minutes.
7. Spread mayonnaise on wheat bread. Add cooked burger patty, lettuce, tomato and cover with another wheat bread.
8. Serve hot and enjoy!